Square Bear Provides Customized WordPress Setup and Web Design
Do you need a unique site for yourself, your organization or your business? Do you need functionality that goes beyond the basic installation? This is the service for you. We will provide all of the services involved in the Basic Setup but with full customization to your needs.
Customization might include:
- One-hour consultation about your hosting needs, choosing a domain name, and organizing your site
- WordPress installation/database creation
- Fully customized site design
- Content galleries
- SEO consultation and optimization
- Google Analytics set up
- One-to-One training on using your site.
- One year of WordPress and plugin monitoring and updates
Extra features might include:
- Specialized content-organization features
- Custom contact and information gathering forms
- Custom Graphics
- Multi-site installations for organizations and companies requiring multiple sites or sub-sites
- And many other possibilities
Price quote based on project specifications. Contact us to discuss your needs.
Other Web Services
Has another designer left you in the lurch? Is your current Web design out-of-date or difficult to update? Do you want to move your site to a new server? Do you have no idea how to maintain your site? If you have website needs, talk to usabout how we can help you.
Why Square Bear?
- We don’t just install some software and leave you wondering what to do next
- We help you plan and organize your site
- We help you shape your content to get the best search results
- We handle the technical side so you can focus on your content
- Easy to learn: if you can type and use a mouse, you can update your site
- Open Source: there is no charge for the software
- SEO Friendly: many features to improve your site’s search engine ranking
- Customizable: easily extend the capabilities using plug-ins
One Unusual Policy
Square Bear Studio will not support GoDaddy hosting. By this we mean site hosting plans, not simple domain registration (if you simply registered a domain with them that’s fine, though we recommend that you don’t give them that business either). The reasons for this are both technical and ethical.* If you have purchased hosting from them and wish to work with us, we will help you move to a better hosting company. We have finally had to say “enough” with this particular company: if you wish to host with them, that is your right and we support that right. However, we will not be able to work with you.
* Simply do a search for “Godaddy” and “elephant” if you want to understand one of the ethical issues. We implore you not to actually watch the video, unless you want your day ruined.